Instant Cash Sweepstakes?

ladybug

• 3 months later...

I'm on ICS and I like it a lot. The surveys are quick and painless, and the format is kind of addictive ... but the best things about it, IMO, are the low minimum payout and the RIDICULOUSLY fast and responsive customer service. I posted a question on their Get Satisfaction page AND e-mailed them, and they responded in both places within hours. Then they fixed the problem that I asked about, which involved changing some of the programming on the site, within a DAY ... and then they improved the solution within three days. I've never had that happen on any Web site, much less a site that's about making money for giving people money for spending their time doing silly little surveys ... so I was pleasantly surprised.

I've also been able to raise my TrustScore to level 4 (and am teetering on the verge of getting to level 5) within a couple of weeks of playing a few times a day. That's faster than I expected it to happen based on a fairly detailed review I read, so that's a bonus, too, since it helps me get more tickets and coins and such, without having to pester people for referrals.

Oh, and I also just cashed out for the first time today. Although it says to expect payment to arrive within 36 hours, I received mine in about three hours. So ... yeah. Overall, it's been a very above-average experience, so far. Now I just need some more referrals (I only have one who actually plays) and I'll love the site even more! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I joined yesterday and am having alot of fun with it so far. I log in every 3 hours to take 5 Surveys and create a new survey. Seems the BEST way to rack up any cash is to have a LARGE ACTIVE downline........I stress the ACTIVE part greatly. You can have 1,000 people signed up under you, but if they don't play regularly, it doesn't benefit you at all. I don't think I'll ever get more than a few in my downline and not sure that ANY will ever play regularly. I read one guy had 150 in his downline and only 1 played regularly, so, it depends on how badly people need the money, I guess. I know I need it BADLY, so I am going to play as often as I can and since I am home 24/7, I'll be playing every 3 hours til I go to bed. During the other hours, I take surveys from other companies I am with and am looking for other ways of bringing in some form of income from home. Ideally, even $100 a month would be fantastic for me. I am just starting out so I think I am doing good so far. $20 in the last few weeks.......direct into PayPal is so awesome! :P

:?: What I wanted to ask though is has anyone joined the other sites designed by the same people as ICS? Paidviewpoint.com is one and I also joined that yesterday, but it is pretty new yet and has a $15 limit to be able to payout. The other I believe has been around the longest, but I could be completely wrong and it is aytm.com or askyourtargetmarket.com? I just found it and haven't even looked around the site yet, but if it's anything like the other two or more of a survey site I will sign up for sure!

I should've looked before asking the above ? about AYTM.com or AskYourTargetMarket.com. It appears to actually be the one they use to get the survey questions from and probably where the money comes from to be able to fund Paidviewpoint.com and InstantCashSweepstakes.com.......again, I could be wrong on that part, but it's for businesses to create surveys as far as I can tell.

Hi,

I have been a member since June and I have won the $2.00 drawing 3 times without having any referrals. They pay very quickly, though it takes a while to get to the $2.00 cash out. I would recommend, it is very easy and only takes a few minutes.

To join Paidviewpoint.com I needed to verify my account by calling their long distance number which was not an 800#. This was not indicated until I had completed my profile. If they want us to call they should supply an 800#. I resent this, why should I have to pay long distance. I did not join at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday I won the $50 daily drawing! :P I've only been a member for less than a month and have cashed out the $2.00 in a couple weeks and I had a problem with one of their Trust Level Surveys and helped them in trying to identify it and they paid me $3.50 for the trouble!

I am very happy with this site! They paid everything in minutes to within 24 hours to my PayPal account. Can't ask for more than that! It's literally FREE money. I have no referrals yet and I think it's very worth the few minutes a day to do for sure.

Hi,

That is good to hear, I try to play every 3 hours and I won the $2.00 a couple of times already. Do you happen to remember how many tickets you had when you won? I don't have any referrals either but I get between 20,000-50,000 tickets a day.

Hi,

That is good to hear, I try to play every 3 hours and I won the $2.00 a couple of times already. Do you happen to remember how many tickets you had when you won? I don't have any referrals either but I get between 20,000-50,000 tickets a day.

Hi Ladybug,

I want to say I had somewhere between 13,000 and 16,000 tickets in that day. Not more than 16 for sure though. I play every 3 hours during the day as many times as I can. I am in the middle of Trust Level 6 and the tickets do rack up ALOT faster! Yesterday I had 20,000 tickets in. So, when we get to Trust Level 9 I can only imagine how many tickets we'll get every day. I am sure I won't win again for a month or more since they claim it's based on an algorithm. Good Luck!!!

I am also with the Paidviewpoint and haven't gotten very far there yet. Think I have like $4.10 and Score/Trust Level is reallly really slow going. But hey, it's FREE money and only takes literally a few minutes of time, so I am just keeping at it.