Pinecone research

stormycloud

Hi there,

i have been trying to join Pinecone research for over a year and can not find a link that will let me in to join. Can anyone pls help me out with this. I know this has been asked over and over but i am new to this and would really appreciate the help. Thank you so much :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up via this link:

http://www.amylynn.org/home/pinecone

It says it's still open and it looked legit to me.

I got an email that said:

Dear Registrant,

Thank you for signing up for the Pinecone Research online consumer panel! In order for us to finish processing your registration we have a few additional questions for you. Your prompt response is appreciated and will put you into the queue for your first paid survey.

Then they gave me an account / password to answer their questions, and it said they'd email me a welcome message once I have been accepted. It's been 8 days and I have not received another email yet from them but I am still hopeful :)

The last time I checked they were looking for people, but the window of opportunity was small. Occassionally members get an email about referring people in. You do not get any type of incentive for referring people. At least that is the email that I have received.

I haven't received very many inviations from Pinecone, recently. Couple that with the fact that they're not letting people sign-up anymore, I'd say they're probably experiencing financial problems.

I tried a few days ago and i filled out all the information and it said they were not looking for anyone right now but if and when they would email me and let me know.I have heard so many good things about them but like someone said maybe they got into a finacial situation. :|

I don't believe that Pinecone is having finical problems.They go in spurts where they need you and then they don't.Just last month I did 5 Surveys for them.But that was more then usual,normal for me is 2 or 3 or maybe just 1,it depends on what they need at the time.They are one of the most honest companies out there so I would bet they will be around for a long time.

• 1 month later...

This might be the last survey company that doesn't cheat it's survey takers. I have never had any problem with them whatsover. I just wish I could get more sometimes. I got three back to back over the wekend. You won't make a lot of money but they are consistent and very honest about paying you. I can't deal with the points thing anymore so I am done with all the rest.