Surveyhead Scam

Whatatay

I just completed a casual restaurant survey for $2.00 at Surveyhead. the last question asked what I thought about the survey. When i answered the question I got the following -

"Server Problem - Please hit your browser refresh button and try again"

Of course when I check my account, I never got credit for it and when I try to take it again (just seeing if it says I already took it), it says it is closed.

I get that quite often too, with no results emailing them. Mommytalk made it right when I contacted them, but not surveyhead. As soon as I have enough to cash out, they are off my list.

don't forget you can rate them on this site too. There's another site someone gave me once where you can put complaints scamcom maybe? I don't remember, maybe someone will post it again.

I think surveyhead and mommytalks are owned by the same people...

regardless, good luck in your fight,the BBB would not help me against Mindfield, even after I emailed the BBB with the emails I got from Mindfield contradicting themselves on why they weren't paying me... I never got my $17, but I did leave a bad review here and on that other site. best wishes to you.

There are people making A LOT of money off us... we need to unionize :mrgreen:

Hello..I am a New Survey Member. I am so glad to have found "YOU ALL" !! ** I agree that Surveyhead is a Scam Company :(:cry: . Here's my story with them. I cashed out for $25.00 in March, but NEVER received my $25.00. Then, six weeks later.....Surveyhead rejected my request with a LIE, stating that I had multiple accounts. I responded that they made a mistake, that I have only one account with them. However, Surveyhead claims they will NOT pay me my $25.00. I am SO MAD that they can LIE and get away with it. **Does anybody have any suggestions what I can do to get PAID my $25.00...??

Hello..I am a New Survey Member. I am so glad to have found "YOU ALL" !! ** I agree that Surveyhead is a Scam Company :(:cry: . Here's my story with them. I cashed out for $25.00 in March, but NEVER received my $25.00. Then, six weeks later.....Surveyhead rejected my request with a LIE, stating that I had multiple accounts. I responded that they made a mistake, that I have only one account with them. However, Surveyhead claims they will NOT pay me my $25.00. I am SO MAD that they can LIE and get away with it. **Does anybody have any suggestions what I can do to get PAID my $25.00...??

you need to file a complaint with the BBB.

I agree with the BBB complaint. Out of about 7 complaints, only one wasn't resolved. That was with Survey Spot which is another scam company. Survey Spot owes me $14. Their web store was down for months and you had to be "verified" with Pay Pal if you wanted to be paid that way. Verified means you give Pay pal a bank account number and authorization to take any money put of your account that they want for any reason. I wasn't about to do that. Now my password no longer works with Survey Spot and it says my email address is not on record. So they stole my $14.

I did file a complaint with the BBB against Surveyhead yesterday.

***Thank-You Whatatay & Footfree. I have just filed a complaint with the BBB. I really appreciate your advice. I just started doing surveys for cash; and of course I am expecting to get paid !! I thought I was being very careful not to sign-up with any companies that are Cheats & Scam Artists. Also...I would like to note that :evil::twisted: SurveyHead LIES in their website. I filed my complaint with the BBB with FULL DETAILS of SurveyHead's LIES. *I'll keep you posted with BBB answer. THANKS AGAIN you Two for your wisdom. :arrow: I would like to give you a HIGH FIVE for looking out for me.

I just got this email reply from this scam company. They are supposed to reply within 24 hours but it took them 5 days. They haven't received the complaint from the BBB yet.

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting us and we appreciate your participation. Please accept our apologies for the difficulty you had. Our technical staff has not reported any technical issues. We are not able to pinpoint on whose end the issue occurred due to the complex nature of the internet, and we apologize for time lost. Watch your email for more survey opportunities. In the future be sure to use either IE8 or Firefox browser for the best opportunities on our site.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

So they can rip you off due to the complex nature of the internet? I gave them the exact error message but the technical staff has not reported any technical issues. Did the technical staff take the survey? I reported the exact error. This is a scam company.

Oh, I just had the same thing happen to me on surveyhead. I emailed them the exact address where the survey "timed out" on me and I got the same email. I emailed them back saying I wasn't satisfied and I wanted compensated at least half of the money since I completed over half of the survey. I got a message back saying they don't compensate for unfinished surveys. It wasn't my fault that their survey didn't finish. I didn't purposely waste all my time taking that survey and then making it time out. I'm not sure what to do. I've cashed out twice with them before and didn't have any problems. Took awhile for my pending surveys to post, sure, and it took awhile to get my money into my pay pal account, sure, but it got there. I hope they don't start pulling this crap of taking your information, letting you get all the way through the survey and then the survey errors out. I'm trying to decide if I should send them another email and get a little nastier. I'm waiting on $13 dollars to post to my account so that I can cash out again and I don't want to take the chance on them shutting my account down if they don't like what I have to say. So much for keeping the customer happy, huh?

Hi Guys,

I am available if you want to reach out to me about questions or concerns regarding your accounts. Please email me at [email protected] I will do my best to correct or answer your questions.

Thanks,

Jessica

That's really nice of you to offer. I have had two people from survey companies contact me privately on here about my survey complaints, so I do think some of them are watching. As soon as I have enough to cash out, I'm done on surveyhead and mommytalks. I hardly ever qualify on either site and the payments are nominal. not even a reward when you don't qualify... even Toluna has sweeps, On Toluna and MyView i qualify most of them time, I'm hardly every kicked out unless the quota has been met. But on SH and MT, nothing. Thanks tho' it is a nice offer.