e-rewards

EthanandMom

I was excited to get an invite from these people but after over a month, I only have around $26... which qualifies me for crap. I was looking over the rewards and they're all crap. LOL If you earn $100 you get get some decent frequent flyer miles or HH points but I think I'm wasting my time. Anyone else have any experience with this one?

E-rewards is funny they give different rewards to different members.I get a chance to redeem for these

Gift Cards

$25 AE Gift Card (Available Thru 2011)

$25 Macy's Gift Card (Available Thru 2011)

$25 iTunes Gift Card (Available Thru 2011)

$25 Target GiftCard (Available Thru 2011)

$50 Target GiftCard (Available Thru 2011)

While others cant.I dont know why this is -I have been with them for many, many years like 6 to 7.I also am a member of Shopper's Chat and the initial invite was thru them,even though it's with Gongo's.I know another survey taker who has been with them many years and he doesn't get any good rewards.He has even complained and asked for good rewards to no avail.So you can either stick it out and see if they come around or give up the fight ,it's up to you,but it could lead into getting on a special board like it did with me.

i just canceled with them...i had $0.97 left and didnt feel like taking anymore surveys with them since they didnt have any rewards i liked

I don't have any good offers either so I am just trying to collect enough points to get one good room at Hilton .I wish they offered me something else .

I was excited to get an invite from these people but after over a month, I only have around $26... which qualifies me for crap. I was looking over the rewards and they're all crap. LOL If you earn $100 you get get some decent frequent flyer miles or HH points but I think I'm wasting my time. Anyone else have any experience with this one?

I do the HH points, for every 100 e-rewards you can get 7,500 points. According to Hilton Honors that is one free night, but one of there lower end hotels. But even there lower end hotels are still pretty nice. You can cash out for the 7,500 3 times a year, which equals up to 22,500. For 30,000 points you can get a free night at most embassy suites, which I stay with them all the time, they are very nice hotels. So it all depends on what you like, if it wasn't for the HH points, I would have never sighned up with them. We tend to travel a lot so that is the reason why I get them.

thanks, I will look at the hotel points again... can you accummulate the hotel points to stay more than one night?

I stay with them for the miles or the hotel points since my hubby is in the military and his stays in hotels a lot we get a lot of points so I don't see why i can't add to them to get another free room.

thanks, I will look at the hotel points again... can you accummulate the hotel points to stay more than one night?

It just all depends on the hotel its self, some start at 7,500 and I think go all the way up to 50,000 a night. It just depends on the Hotel and location of it. Yes you can accumulate points with HH, I have about 45,000 saved up now. Go to the Hilton Honor website and look at there rewards and stuff.