Has anyone won from amonthly drawing from any survey company

jesusistheway3k

I was wondering has anyone won from amonthly drawing from any survey company.

I have joined a few survey companies/panels back in 2004,most of them offer a monthly drawing for being an active member.I hear they offer monthly cash drawings but never have hear of anyone actually receiving/winning any drawing from any on these survey companies?

I thought this would be an good topic for everyong to respond too.

• 2 weeks later...
Idon't think the drawings are legit...

That's what I am starting to believe.To bad Survey Police doesn't have away to check into if they are legitimate monthly drawing through these survey panels.

• 2 months later...

Who me? When a drawing or sweepstakes? ROTFLMHO!! It doesn't matter if they're legit or not, I don't and never have had the good luck to win at those. That being said, I will not do a survey for either. Not greedy mind you, I just know what works for me and those types do not.

Speaking of SP, where are the Administrators??? Does anyone know anything about them? Where have they gone, who are they, and if SP even has Administrators anymore. I used to see them quite frequently when i first joined, but its like "poof" they've disappeared. I'll be an Administrator if they need some. Just need to know what to do. (LOL)

I have been doing surveys for close to 3 years now on top of working. Last year before OO changed the instant win game I won 2-50 dollar instant wins in like a week or two. This year I have won a dollar, which makes the last time with them I will ever choose the old rewards, and I won a free spin once or twice. Thats it not very good. Of course the other thing is I rarely do surveys that give entries and avoid those like the plague. Cash talks and entries do nothing for me. I dont like competing against for odds that are crazy. Same reason I never play the lotto's either.

• 2 months later...

Not to create envy, but to bolster hope...I won a $50 prepaid visa card from Neilson Consumer Panel in a weekly drawing, then a month later I won a $500 prepaid visa card in a quarterl drawing. Was baffled and confused and suspicious. I received the cards before they contacted me to let me know I'd won. But I've never won anything except a free spin from Opinion Outpost, and I don't do surveys on speculation, if there is no concrete chance of getting $$, I pass.