OPINION OUTPOST DOWNLOAD/INSTALL METER?

GOLDIE

** HELLO SURVEY TAKERS...! I have a :?: question for "YOU ALL". I just received a survey on OO from Nielsens Television Ratings etc...(( for a total of 50 points=$5.00)) The Nielsens Television Rating Company has asked me.... if....I would agree to download & install a meter on my computer. Nielsens stated they are interested in my activities & experiences for feedback to a major media company for a least 35 days. :?::?::?: Does anyone "IN THE SURVEY TAKING WORLD" have any good experiences with Nielsens installing a meter on their computer? I feel this is a UNSAFE move for me. :?::?::?: Do you think this is UNSAFE...?

hello, i was asked by another survey company to download some kind of software and i did but it sure slowed down my p.c alot. I uninstalled it. As for your question...i wouldnt .

well, I went for it a couple months ago. All it does is monitor your sites. I'm pretty boring, so wasn't worried about it. When your computer is on, it just pops up a grey screen and asks which member of your household is on. No biggie. My 8 year old thinks it's cool. Then, about once a week they send you a code to click on the link, to enter for prize drawings. we have not won a thing, but other people have posted on their site that they've won. i think it's legit, Neilsen is the most well known survey company in the country, they do a lot with TV ratings. Anyway, i tried it, if i ever win, I'll let you all know LOL :roll: