Surveys at OO

Lurkergirl

lately I have been hit with 5-6 surveys from OO which would be great if

A that when you go there they say you did not qualify (never answered any thing yet you all ready know I didn't ?)

B the surveys had enough responses ? Yeah ok after only a few minutes of it appearing in my email

C the offer dynamix which seems a lot like otx

Is this happening to anyone else ?

Oh and yes they don't like my browser either now

Yeah, OO used to be one of my favorites. THEN they partnered with Survey Spot, and they have gone to hell in a hand basket. I have not qualified for anything in a month. They send a 10 point survey for 10 minutes, then tell you they are moving you to someplace else, and you will have "multiple" opportunities to take surveys. Then you get sent to a survey spot one (you can tell by the ORD crap, which will take 25 minutes, but never tell you what (if any) points will be earned. That's when I X out of that crap.

And, on top of that, they raised their payout to $20. I am sitting at $19.80 for a month (actually, it should be $20.80, BUT never got credited for the 1st SSI one they hit me with). All I need is 20 lousy cents to get the hell out. Let's see how long that takes!

lately I have been hit with 5-6 surveys from OO which would be great if

A that when you go there they say you did not qualify (never answered any thing yet you all ready know I didn't ?)

B the surveys had enough responses ? Yeah ok after only a few minutes of it appearing in my email

C the offer dynamix which seems a lot like otx

Is this happening to anyone else ?

Oh and yes they don't like my browser either now

Opinion Outpost is another that is down the drain. They WERE one of my favorites. OO format has changed completely. I am having the same problem. I have 3 OTX like surveys that are constantly open in my surveys available list. Invariably after I attempt an email survey and am disqualified I am informed that I can attempt these open surveys. They are useless. Frivolous prelims, nothing for the survey company to lose because they collect data and you receive zero. They are not exactly from OTX because I have indicated No to OTX on my profile so I am not receiving Opinionshere which is OTX but I am receiving OTX like format from other OO affiliated companies. Opinion Outpost is no longer what they were.

Yeah, OO used to be one of my favorites. THEN they partnered with Survey Spot, and they have gone to hell in a hand basket. I have not qualified for anything in a month. They send a 10 point survey for 10 minutes, then tell you they are moving you to someplace else, and you will have "multiple" opportunities to take surveys. Then you get sent to a survey spot one (you can tell by the ORD crap, which will take 25 minutes, but never tell you what (if any) points will be earned. That's when I X out of that crap.

And, on top of that, they raised their payout to $20. I am sitting at $19.80 for a month (actually, it should be $20.80, BUT never got credited for the 1st SSI one they hit me with). All I need is 20 lousy cents to get the hell out. Let's see how long that takes!

Little update. I FINALLY got credit for that SSI survey. And, it only took 26 days!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's now hating on OO. I must have tried to take like 20 surveys in the last week and I've not qualified for any of them. :roll: Not one single survey. I think I'm going to cash out for my amazon gift cards and then I'm out of there too. What is with all these companies going down the tubes? It's very disappointing.

I keep getting the same one for my teenager to take, yeah, but I don't have a teenager. So I keep trying, but I have noticed that I will get several a day and not qualify for any of them. I do get one from time to time and so I keep trying. I'm not a person that qualifies for even one a day, but it would be nice to get a couple a week so I can cash out.

• 1 month later...

I did a two part survey for them on Monday and was to log back in yesterday to complete the rest for a $3 survey. I tried all afternoon and into the evening and I get a screen saying they are down for maintenance and last night it said they would be back up by 8 p.m. mountain time, now this morning it says 6 a.m. mountain time. I wonder if they are coming back up at all. I had $27 to cash out and this would have given me $30. I hope this isn't something like they just shut down.

i took 4 surveys on july 4th and was credited with $5 and issued a check on the 5th for $21.50..leaving me with a balance of $0--I go into the account today and my account is back to the previous balance before the 4th and no record of the check being issued...and the site was down basically all day...

I finally reached their $20 cash out limit, so I cashed out at $23.80. They use to have the check to you with in one week, but some how I dought that anymore.

Opinion Outpost not as good as it was 2 years ago but it is still one of the best out there.

I've cashed out $90.00 so far and have another $70 to cash out right now.

I've never had a problem getting my checks from them when I have cashed out

which has been twice, thus far.

$160 isn't a great amount of money in 2 years time considering all the surveys I have taken or

attempted to take with them. But it's far better than I have earned from any of the other

survey sites which I belong to.

I was upset to see them start sending out all the OTX surveys recently b/c any survey-taker

who knows surveys knows that OTX is one to stay away from.

I get plenty of surveys from OO but spend most of the time pre-qualifying for

them and then getting denied for one reason or other.

It is frustrating to spend so much time with pre-qualifying only to get that

screen that says you don't qualify, or their quota is filled.

Why can't they tell you right up front that their quota is filled?

They glean all sorts of info from you first then disqualify you.

It sucks. But all the survey sites do this except Pinecone.

I like that OO pays in cash. I hate the sites that pay in magazine subscriptions.

Ahhhhhhhhhh the joy of on-line surveying. lol

I think OO black listed me. Used to get fair amount of surveys, didn't pay great but better than others, and fast too. Never had to wait 4-8 weeks. Then evil OTX crept in, and I would just send them straight to deletesville everytime. That's all that I was getting from OO was OTX. Now its as if they dropped off the face of the earth. I guess I should check to see if there is anything in my account to cash out. I'd like to see if they are going to send me surveys that aren't OTX.

With OO you have to update your profiles every 6 months. If they havent been updated then you will not get any surveys at all. This happend to me earlier this year so check the profiles they will show when they were updated. Good luck