Survey Spot Voucher Redemption Problem

rossaroni

So I cashed out 1000 points at Survey Spot and received a $10 voucher code yesterday to use on their redemption site. But when I add a $10 AGC to the cart and try to confirm, it says "We cannot process your claim at this time. Please logout and try again in 72 hours."

Is there a certain time of day or day of the week to log in when they refresh their stock? Or is this just typical Survey Spot shadiness? :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having this problem too, here's my reply from support:

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that your claim did not go through as your transaction was flagged in our system. Within the next 3 days, we will be investigating why this may have happened, so we ask that you please wait 3 or 4 days and then try your voucher code again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

SurveySpot Member Services

I hope they don't kick me out. :oops::oops::oops::oops: I've only made $174.25 with them this past year so far...

• 1 month later...

hi, I redeemed 1000 points on surveyspot and when i ordered a $10 amazon card, it said the same thing. "We cannot process your claim at this time. Please logout and try again in 72 hours." and i was wondering if this problem was resolved after 3 days?