What to do when you dont qualify for survey's

stormycloud

Hi Guys,

Do you ever feel like you try and try and yet don't qualify for survey's . What do you do when that happens to you ?

Keep trying and remember there can be reasons you don't qualify due to consumer base the survey is targeting, but don't give up. Keep your user profile up to date and answer the survey you do get honestly, because these sites do randomly compare questions from one survey to others to try and see if you are being honest, if they catch someone being dishonest or "gaming the system" they will at the very least restrict the number of survey they send or could in fact revoke your membership. There are other ways of making money online and a lot of different survey sites, some will have more surveys that you will qualify than others. Feel free to PM me I will glad to help any way I can.

Well, I don't take it personally any more. When I first started doing surveys, it was extreeeemely painful to get disqualified. Finally developed a different attitude about it and just close the survey and move on. I don't keep score of the ones I was booted out of like I used to.