Inbox Dollars

rosiesmom

Talk about a raccket. There are all these ways you can make money with them. Not really. I was with them for over 3 years and have cashed out twice. They require you have $30 built up in your account and they take $3 back for processing your check. It took me 15 months this last time to get enough to cash out and I didn't receive credit for the shopping I did through them. They owed me over $7 when I finally left today. I waited for the last check to come and I signed out today. Of course they wanted to know why, and I gave them both barrels of it. I feel so much better not having to read emails for .02 apiece.

Hi rosiesmom,

well i just signed back up with them a few days ago but the reason i had cancelled with them a while back was because it seemed like i was getting no place with them.

Thank you for your imput.

Do you happen to know any other good paid to click or paid to read sites or any other sites that you may have bhad good experiance's with.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi rosiesmom,

well i just signed back up with them a few days ago but the reason i had cancelled with them a while back was because it seemed like i was getting no place with them.

Thank you for your imput.

Do you happen to know any other good paid to click or paid to read sites or any other sites that you may have bhad good experiance's with.

I dont' know of any others that I have had luck with. I do Send Earnings also, and it is a paid to click site, but once again, it is the same thing as Inbox. I am up to $25 and it will take me years to cashout there. I went for 2 months and received no paid to click offers. I never seem to qualify for their surveys. I am going to keep afte thema nd once I hit the $30 mark, I am out of there! I would rather do Pincone and Onlycash surveys. I won't go back to Inbox ever again. I just don't think it should take over a year to make $30. AND I still haven't gotten a response to my inquiry about why they didn't credit me for the purchases I made through their site.