MySurvey Project Cancelled

Jessica

Anyone else get an e-mail like this today?

Thank you for agreeing to participate in a product test for -------------------------------------.

We regret to inform you that the product test and survey has been cancelled by the research sponsor. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you, we know that you were looking forward to participating in this survey. If you have any questions about this survey or your MySurvey Membership in general, please contact us.

The mind boggles me on what actually happened here? First they said a short delay and now the test is cancelled? Hmm...

I dont know about you but I really think it's the sign of the times.Getting a PT from any survey company is almost nonexistent.All big companies are cutting back,dont be surprised if this happens again.

Hmm..

I haven't seen any surveys from mysurvey since April... Now they are telling me

"Our system recognised a problem with your account information and for this

reason it is no longer active. There are multiple possible reasons for this

occurrence, but most likely it is due to the data that you have provided as

part of the registration process. This data is not in line with our panel

membership terms and conditions."...

After 2 1/2 years with Lightspeed UK & then mysurvey UK... They Jest.

• 1 month later...

mysurvey (lightspeed) works bad and in my opinion is one of the worst panel. In june they send me an email invitation with the dates and time for a focus group, and I never took that survey before to qualify, I was lucky of that. I did only like %40 of the one hour session and receibed my incentive. They send me the invitation of another person, and I did it. Also they send a lot of surveys for 50 points that are extremely long and are hard to qualify and surveys for 10 points($0.10) , and for 5 points. WTF?? I don't do those surveys, I will not lose 10 minutes for 5 cents and 40 minutes for less than $0.50.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not surprised by anything mysurvey is doing these days. I saw the change coming when they started sending surveys with no points on them. Basicly you would be doing them for free because all they were offering was a sweestakes entry as a reward. We all know nobody wins the sweepstakes so you would have completed the survey for nothing. I sent them email asking to pleae delete my email address from ou database. I am so glad I did after reading these comments. It's sad that so many of the survey companies are starting to do this. They will any and everything to get out of paying the people that keep them in business. Our opinions are valuable and make them millions dollars in market research. It's dam shame they don't appreciate our efforts more.