Mysurveys cheapest payment of product testing yet!

TSP1973

Well I took a survey a while about ago, spent about 20 minutes on it and only got 30 points, which is about 29 cents. I was sent the product Ensure to test out. I tried them and field out the paper survey they gave me on my opinion about the product. Well I get an email about it to answer questions on the product, well when I clicked on the link it said I would get 5 points! :evil: So I went as far as a few questions to where they asked if I received the product and if I tried the whole thing. I clicked on yes to both and then exited out! :D Just enough to let them know that I received the product and tried it, but NOT going to answer any questions on it! :D The last 4 product testing has been really bad, the most I got was about .89 cents total for doing the orginal survey, testing the product and doing the final survey!

Well from now on when they ask me if I want to test out a product I am going to tell them NOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol: I ask that you ALL do the same, say NOOOOO to them! :D We need to send a message to them that we are not going to be ripped off! Pinecone pay's a total of $6.00 for testing a product, $3.00 for the original survey and $3.00 for the 2nd survey about your opinion on how you like the product! If Pinecone can pay $6.00 for testing a product, mysurvey can pay a HELL of a lot more than .89 cents!

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what happened to them Lightspeed was great. I just took a survey for 5 points and didn't know until the end...This is the response I got from Carol when I complained.

We wanted to

> let you know of a few related changes

> with mysurvey.com. You will begin to see new emails that do

> not mention

> points or survey topic, we are currently removing points

> from the

> website(at the survey screen) and we are changing all

> survey topics/names

> to “Opinion Survey” on the website.

>

> The reason for these changes is simply to provide the best

> survey research

> possible and give all our members the same survey

> opportunities. We have

> found that including survey topics/names and point values

> may influence how

> our members answer certain surveys.

>

> Additionally, surveys with interesting topics or high point

> values are

> picked more frequently by members and therefore “close”

> sooner.

>

> Removing survey names/topics and point values gives all our

> members the

> same opportunities while continuing to provide quality

> survey research.

> Also note that at the beginning of all surveys members are

> told

> approximately how long the survey will take and

> approximately how many

> points.

>

> Please let me know of any other questions you may have.

>

>

> Thank you,

> Carol Adams

> Director, Member Services

> 1-800-537-4097

> Hours: M-F 9a-10p and Sat 10a-6p EST

>

Basically there email was a way of saying Thank You for letting us screw you! :evil: How long was this survey? Did you successfully complete it? If so then If I were you I would think of some type of points that you think is fair. Then once you decided on specific amount, send them and email insisting on the points you ask for be credited. Usually most of the surveys I complete are around 150, that seems to be average with them. If they refuse to issue these points, then email them back stating a date that you want to receive them by and if they don't then you will be contacting the BBB, Ripoffreport.com and making a post in the on our forums regarding the problems that you have had with them. So when the date comes and you still haven't receive it, then go straight to the BBB and ripoffreport.com filing a complaint on this issue. Then once you have filed a complaint, then email mysurvey back informing them that you have done so. Usually after informing them that you have reported them, 7 times out of 10, they will make it right!

I don't do a survey from them from the emails they send me, I go strait to there site and do them. Usually when I click on a survey from there site it will state a minum of 5 points up to a certain amount of points. Not sure why they are not doing this for you, but if they aren't I would demand that they change it for you! They are right on on point "We have found that including survey topics/names and point values may influence how our members answer certain surveys." well if it is to low, I don't even attempt to do them. Plus after I click on them and it says a low amount with say 20-40 minutes, then I will just exit out of them! :D

Hey thanks so much TSP1973...Did just what you told me last night...still no reply.

It is amazing what some of these companies can get away with...the funniest thing is that they can take advantage of so many people because they KNOW a lot of people are in desperate need of money, especially in this day and age...BUT what I informed them about today--is that the companies are paying them want happy respondents..so, I figured out what one of the companies were and called the marketing department of the company directly...told them that I took a survey for an extended period of time and was paid about 20 cents....they could not believe the recipients of the surveys they issue were paid that amount. Although he could not talk figures with me he pretty much said to go ahead and make a formal complaint because we are being paid less than 250% of what the survey company is being paid...

Hey thanks so much TSP1973...Did just what you told me last night...still no reply.

It is amazing what some of these companies can get away with...the funniest thing is that they can take advantage of so many people because they KNOW a lot of people are in desperate need of money, especially in this day and age...BUT what I informed them about today--is that the companies are paying them want happy respondents..so, I figured out what one of the companies were and called the marketing department of the company directly...told them that I took a survey for an extended period of time and was paid about 20 cents....they could not believe the recipients of the surveys they issue were paid that amount. Although he could not talk figures with me he pretty much said to go ahead and make a formal complaint because we are being paid less than 250% of what the survey company is being paid...

WoW 250%??? :shock: what a ripoff! Did you include that in your email to them what you talked about with the company? If mysurvey refuses to pay you more, then when you make a complaint with the BBB make sure you include what the company told you!

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly why I asked Carol to remove my email address from their database. I saw the horrible changes coming. I couldn't believe they started sending surveys with no points to keep us in limbo until the very end. I really don't do surveys anymore because it's become too much of a hassle to get paid. I have been focusing more on focus studys and have completed three for very nice money. It's hard to get them but so worth it when you do. I suggest you walk from mysurveys because things are only going to get worst. Good luck to you all.

HI @avanbens. I agree with you. If you know any please send my way. I will do the same for you. I just got a $350 focus group today but only for NJ residents which I am not (I'm in NY) I am happy to send to anyone it can benefit. No incentive on my part so not like it is a referral for me. Think we should all help each other as much as possible.

and nyep @TSP1973--I told them exactly what the company told me..NO RESPONSE.