Accounts either being disabled or problems logging in

TSP1973

For the past few days now I have had several problems with different Survey companies in loggin into my accounts. Zoompanel, Valued Opinions, Myview and now Globaltestmarket. All said they have been disabled or can't find the email address. Has this happened to anyone else or is it possibly on my side? I have cleared my cookies and browsing, ran spyware and virus checks? So I am at a loss here? But all my other accounts like email, forums, banking, credit etc are all fine? :shock:

I forgot to mention, there is one thing that I noticed. The survey companies that I have been having trouble with are for some reason now going into my Spam mail? Not sure why they all of a sudden started going in to my spam, they use to go into my inbox. I have Yahoo Mail, does anyone know how you get it to make sure that they go in your inbox and not your spam?

What I suggest - and always do - is check my spam folder so I do not miss out on any messages put in there by mistake.

:D

Cheers,

Desertrose

I finally got everything sent back to my inbox. Seems like that was the problem as to why they were dropping me is because of the spam issue. But have got everything corrected and my accounts turned back on with no problems! Kitch22 thanks for the info on solving the problem. Desertrose, yeah I always check my spam box. :D