Heads up Survey Savvy has changed payout time

footfree

So they have now changed how long it can take to get your money.Guess how long?You wont believe it................

It said 4 to 12 weeks just to process the check!That doesn't even count the 4 to 6 weeks that it takes to put the money in your account just for doing the darn survey!After I get my check I might have to say adios at this rate it can take up to 6 months to be paid for taking 1 survey.I really think this is ridiculous amount of time for anyone to wait to be paid.

That's really depressing to hear guys, but I have been noticing the surveys haven't been coming and I'm not qualifying for very many either. I have $2 in my account with Survey Savvy, and footfree is right when she says it now takes 4 - 12 weeks just to get your check. I'm hoping its all because so many people have caught on to doing surveys and thats why things seem to be going south with these guys. But, like so many other great survey sites that were super and then went to hell in a hand basket, it is possible that Survey Savvy decided to do the same....with so many people out there willing to work for free they may have jumped on the band wagon. I know footfree hasn't had great luck with this site, but they were slamming me with surveys and I was getting paid, so I'm sad to see "another site bite the dust." Guess I'll cash in my $2 now if its going to take 4 - 12 weeks to get the check, I don't want to wait and then have them bump it up to 20 weeks to get my $2 lousy bucks! (lol)

Has anyone had any luck with TestSpin?

This is NOT NEW!!! I waited almost 4 Months for my $5 check, and after that called it a day. They are simply not worth my effort.