New to survey and SP

spiflication

Hello all! New member here and new to surveys as well. I'm primarily doing them for Amazon Gift Codes, as they seem to pay the best/most often. I've started with Opinion Outpost and Opinion Place so far and they seem great for that. I was wondering what other survey sites are good for specifically getting AGC? I've been digging through the various reviews and rankings at this site but it isn't always clear who pays AGC, so I thought i'd come to the forums and ask the pros. Thanks for the help!

I searched the threads and didn't see anything later than 2009, and since many changes have happened, it's time for an update. Please feel free to add any I missed, or correct any changes:

Opinion Outpost

Valued Opinions

Gongos Consumer Village

Clearvoice Surveys

Ipsos i-say

MySurvey/Lightspeed

MyView - by invitation only

Baker Street

Communispace private panels - by invitation only; I've received invitations from SurveySpot, Global Test Market, Focus Forward, SurveySavvy. Search threads here to find out more about Communispace panels.

Some Vision Critical private panels - not all offer incentives. Like Communispace, invite only, usually from other panels such as Surveyspot.

Various University panels - check the threads here. Many times they have raffles for Amazon GCs, sometimes they actually award $5.00 GCs.