Valued Opinions problems with Amazon GC

TSP1973

On 5/22/2011 I ordered a $20 Amazon GC. On there website it clearly states that you will receive it within 10 days. Well I sent them a 2nd email on it asking that I be sent it since it is way past the 10 days.

Here is there response to the matter:

Dear Tracy,

Thank you for your email.

Your voucher details are:

Online Voucher Description

Online Voucher Code

Transaction Date

Value $20 Amazon.com gift card

Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or check our FAQ.

Kind regards,

Isabel

The Valued Opinions Team

Geee.... that really answered my question as to why I haven't received it and when they are going to send it out! :shock: So I sent them an email back telling them that if I don't receive it by June 17,2011, 2 days from now I will be contacting the BBB and ripoffreport.com. They use to be pretty good at getting vouchers to you within a day or two, but here lately the last time I ordered it, plus this time it is taking forever!

I had to send three, count them, 3 separate messages to them because they wouldn't send my amazon card. Finally on the third message, the code came through. I just cashed in for another $20.00 card so we'll see how long it takes them this time. I wonder if I'll have to send three more messages to get my card this time too? :roll: