BigSpot and TalkBack Surveys

darkstar0813

I was with BigSpot and in February was sent an email telling me they were changing to TalkBack Surveys. I have two $25 Paypal payments pending and almost enough for a third. I just logged in to my account to see what the hold up was and got a message YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED!!!! What a rip off! Of course there is no phone number or address. I emailed them and told them they have 48 hours to contact me or I'm going to the better business bureau. No response, they won't even respond to the BBB and have an F rating with them....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They ripped me off for almost $75.

I was with BigSpot and in February was sent an email telling me they were changing to TalkBack Surveys. I have two $25 Paypal payments pending and almost enough for a third. I just logged in to my account to see what the hold up was and got a message YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED!!!! What a rip off! Of course there is no phone number or address. I emailed them and told them they have 48 hours to contact me or I'm going to the better business bureau. No response, they won't even respond to the BBB and have an F rating with them....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They ripped me off for almost $75.

This doesn't surprise me, the past couple of years I have seen a sharp decline in their ethics and moral values in paying people. They expect people to give honest answers, but are not honest in paying you. Find out which state they are in and then contact the States Attorney Generals office for Fraud!