tech-facts rip me off $150

ana9018

This survey panel company comes from United Sample, and I cashed out $150 and they put my cash out as Rejected. I sent email to them and they say my there are inconsistences in my account . What can I do ?can I recover my money of any way?they don't want to give me the money I did for hours and hours in front of the computer

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't heard of tech-facts, BUT, I cash out on all my survey sites when I get the required amount needed to cash out. Usually for $10 or $20, that way I won't lose much IF they decide to "question" my surveys. Sorry for your problems. :(

Tech-facts are part of the 'surveyhead group' and I received a $25 amazon voucher from them today. Like the last poster wrote, it is very unwise to let your account build up to such a high figure.

Tech-facts are part of the 'surveyhead group' and I received a $25 amazon voucher from them today. Like the last poster wrote, it is very unwise to let your account build up to such a high figure.

the required cash out amount from them is $50. They let you have 3 diferent accounts from your family members. So 1 account is mine and the others 2 are from other family members. To update my information, from 150 I had lost, now is 100. after sending emails and writing a lots of facts information with dates of surveys and sending accounts images to them, they paid me $50. and they will pay me the other part remaining. They are a scam, is very hard to recover the money