Brand Institute?

ladybug

I registered with them about a year ago. I think I've received 3 survey invitations from them and have never qualified. I'm sure I have zero points. I don't recommend them.

I registered with them about a year ago. I think I've received 3 survey invitations from them and have never qualified. I'm sure I have zero points. I don't recommend them.

Same here, although I did do one and got $2 through paypal.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm registered with them going on now about 3 yrs, and hardly ever qualify, but when I have it has hit my PP acct pretty quick.

What you need to do is go to the website & register to become a V.I.P. member, which I forgot to finish. VIP lets you see the available surveys that you can take even w/o an invite, plus you get invites for surveys first before the non-VIP members. This explains why we are getting so few surveys, we get notified probably only when a survey hasn't been completely filled up 'cause the VIP's that don't qualify are d'qued.

Brand institute has been around forever. this is one of hte best companies. has a paypal credit for each separate survey. thier good and reliable.