The end???

stormycloud

Someone said on here " is this the death of survey's"

I feel like they may be right.

Even tho i just started doing these surveys for a few months now i feel like it has gone from slow to nothing at all.

I thought it was just me but i read your post's and i guess its everyone.

I check my emails in the morning and " nothing"

I check again in the evening and " nothing"

Any advise with the survey world? :( thanks

I don't think so............... I get 15-20 survey invites every day (except Sunday). I only qualify for 1 or 2 and don't get paid very much, but I still receive bunches of surveys.

I don't think the survey companies pay as much as they should considering our time and trouble in completing them.

The only advice I can offer if you're not receiving invites is to join more panels. I don't know how many you are a member of, but in order to assure a constant supply is join MANY. It's sad to say, though, most of the invites I get I do not qualify for or I trash because of the low (or no) pay.

Surveys sites have fallen to GPT sites like Swagbucks. I would guess that those sites are where the majority of survey completions are occurring. I suppose it's more of an evolution of surveys then the death. There is no way you can make the type of money that was offered years ago. Good old days are gone.

Also, survey companies are now becoming behavioral analysts. Instead of asking you what you like to buy, they just track it and sell the information. There's so many more effective ways to get information about a person nowadays. It might reverse though if Congress ever passed stricter rules on ad tracking and all that stuff (yeah right).