MyView

everbloomin1

Anyone here a member of MyView? The first couple months I really liked them. However, recently they send me 2 or 3 email invitations every day -- these invitations state the length of time of the survey and the exact points to be earned when completed. When I click on the survey link in their email, it takes me to a page that says "wait while we find a survey for you." What?!? Their email said they already had a survey for me. Then, the survey they "find" for me pays a whole lot less than what was stated in the email. And I'm usually disqualified after spending 10 minutes or so completing this lower-paying survey.

If I didn't have so many points with them, I'd start ignoring their emails. :x

Anyone else have this problem?

MyView is slowwwww.... that's all i gotta say. I never get qualified with surveys. And the referral program sucks... and it costs too much points when redeeming GC's.

I just started with them, I just thought that was the way they were. I thought getting x amount of points even if you d.q was kinda ok. I mean i wish i would qualify but things have been so slow lately that 125 is better then nothing. ( i guess ) :cry:

Anyone here a member of MyView? The first couple months I really liked them. However, recently they send me 2 or 3 email invitations every day -- these invitations state the length of time of the survey and the exact points to be earned when completed. When I click on the survey link in their email, it takes me to a page that says "wait while we find a survey for you." What?!? Their email said they already had a survey for me. Then, the survey they "find" for me pays a whole lot less than what was stated in the email. And I'm usually disqualified after spending 10 minutes or so completing this lower-paying survey.

If I didn't have so many points with them, I'd start ignoring their emails. :x

Anyone else have this problem?

That usually happens with me also with there emails. But they always tend to have more surveys with them. Check back with them multiple times a day, they usually have plenty of surveys. I usually get a $25 Amazon GC with them every 2 months. As for the 10 minutes to disqualify you, it usually only takes a few minutes for me and then they disquilify me, but you still get 125 points.

I just cashed out with myview last week or so, it took about 10 days to get a $73 visa card. the card should have been for $75, but if you opt for the actual card and not an online code, they take out a 3$ processing fee, which is totally tacky, but myview is still my Fav. In just a few months I got a $73 visa card, a $25 barnes and noble card, and a $25 applebees card, and I already have over 6,000 points now. I really like them.

You are certainly luckier than I am! I'm tired of getting the 'bait and switch' from them. I keep trying, though. Thanks for all your responses.

I have been a member of myview since the end of Oct in that time frame I have earned 557,000. I have done quite well with them and I use the visa g/c to order a walmart gift card off of the walmart website with mypoints, which offers 8 points per dollar, and I have been quite happy with them. I do that so I can get the full amount of visa and not lose 3 points. I get a lot of stuff at walmart so its a good trade off.

I have been a member of myview since the end of Oct in that time frame I have earned 557,000. I have done quite well with them and I use the visa g/c to order a walmart gift card off of the walmart website with mypoints, which offers 8 points per dollar, and I have been quite happy with them. I do that so I can get the full amount of visa and not lose 3 points. I get a lot of stuff at walmart so its a good trade off.

do you get a lot of referrals? or surveys???

No I dont know that i have gotten any referrals from Myview. I have invited a couple of people but for only 1000 points and no ongoing bonus's why should I. I mean the 1000 points it would take a ton to even be eligible for anything. I wish their referrals were an ongoing thing where I could earn a portion of everything that my referrals do but they dont at least not now.

WOW! Nice points! I forgot i was with them till I tried to sign up with them again and my account was still there. So I will give them a chance, I like companies that give you points even if d.q. I will have to remember to do that for the Visa card! will also give me points for buying something online and make me more in the end!! :mrgreen: