Rave for Surveyhead

Eddie

My experience with Surveyhead has been really good.

The only problem I ever had was that I was not credited the initial $5 registration bonus. I wrote to [email protected] and she answered my email within minutes and had the issue corrected.

I've been completing surveys and yesterday I received $25 in my Paypal account from them - ahead of when they estimated I would receive it.

I'm really thankful for the opportunity to earn money online, and I enjoy completing their surveys.

I've been completing surveys and yesterday I received $25 in my Paypal account from them - ahead of when they estimated I would receive it.

Hmmmm..... It is a $50 payout to cashout, they changed it a awhile back ago.

Hmmmm..... It is a $50 payout to cashout, they changed it a awhile back ago.

If it was $50, it is $25 now, and has been for at least the past few months. If you look at the rewards for the $25 level, on page 4 Paypal is an option.

Sorry my bad, I found it. I know they change their rewards page a while back ago, it kinda gets lost in their for the $25 one it looks like! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!

If you don't work for surveyhead I'd guess you're closely associated to someone who does.

All the people who've left surveyhead shouldn't believe a word you say. They're a pathetic company, they offer non-rewarding rewards, they rip people off, and when you get close to your cash-out amount you'll probably never hear from them again (as I personally experienced).

If you've really been paid by them, then all well and good. But there's too many negative reports (including my personal negative experience with them) to believe anything positive about these bunch of scammers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Woodwurx,

Looks like you had a bad experience with us. We have made several changes and invite you give us another try. We have added a lot of new more diverse rewards to our rewards catalog. We honor all the cash outs and would like to look into your account to see what went wrong and see if it can be fixed and provide a satisfactory explanation.

If you want to reach out to me you can contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Jessica

SurveyHead Rep

Thinks the surveyhead response is a joke. I was a member for over 2 years and even now I can log into their account and view my history. I am not shown any surveys, like a bunch on here, and for them to claim they fixed the problems is who knows. I would not waste my time nor believe what they say based on past experiences with them. Do what you want but read the reviews and make a intelligent decision.

After initially being really bothered by surveyhead. I have found them to be a reliable source. The first two surveys I took were for three dollars and forty minutes long, both of them disqualified me after about 38 minutes. I was quite irked. They credited for one of them and since them I have been able to cash out 25 dollars three times, and they pay very on schedule. I dont like the Pendings, that turn in to INVALID without any explanation, sure seems they need to provide the reason a completed survey turns in to invalid

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!

If you don't work for surveyhead I'd guess you're closely associated to someone who does.

All the people who've left surveyhead shouldn't believe a word you say. They're a pathetic company, they offer non-rewarding rewards, they rip people off, and when you get close to your cash-out amount you'll probably never hear from them again (as I personally experienced).

If you've really been paid by them, then all well and good. But there's too many negative reports (including my personal negative experience with them) to believe anything positive about these bunch of scammers.

I'm not associated with Surveyhead in any way other than taking their Surveys to earn some money. I wouldn't tell people what to believe, I don't know why you do. Everyone can form their own opinion.

I don't dwell on the negative. Yes, I've had some surveys marked as invalid. I've been disqualified from many surveys. But I like the surveys I do qualify for just received my third $25 Paypal and that's all that matters to me. With Surveyhead, as well as anything else, it helps to have some patience.

Eddie, @woodwurx is completely right...there is no way your feedback was on the up and up--just what woodwurx said--you either work for them or are close to someone who does. enough said...those of us who know the ins and outs of the survey world know exactly what they are about.