Valued Opinions and forever to post rewards

fiestyvermin

I have contacted Valued Opinions about this 3 times now. I did get a response that was garbage. I just notice that the surveys that I have completed will sit as pending FOREVER. They have gone and gotten so slow at posting rewards it is disgusting. I have been with them over 3 years and have done pretty good all things considered but it seems now that surveys just show pending a long time. I too have had problems getting the amazon cards to come and have emailed about that too with no credible response. I loved it before when they gave the code just as soon as it was put in for. I really wish they would go back to it. Shrugs.

Response from Valued Opinions:

Dear Valued Opinions member,

Thank you for your email.

We are very sorry for the delay. Surveys normally take up to 28 days to close and then are queued for processing by our I.T. department. However, there is currently a bit of a backlog of surveys to be processed which we hope to clear over the following month.

It sounds more like hoopla and blowing smoke. I would love to find out how long it takes them to get paid and then compare that to how long it takes to give the rewards back. They all keep getting slower and slower.