global opinion panels

fiestyvermin

I have not seen a rant about this before but I need to know if anyone else is having the problems I do with Global Opinion Panels. I have tried 15 or 20 of their surveys over the last 3 or 4 months and everyone I try has this BIG BLACK BOX going right through the middle of it. The next button for the survey is in the middle of this box. With every survey I have tried I end up with selections being hidden beneath that box. I have emailed them 5 or 6 times to no avail and I am in the process of canceling my membership. I am unable to finish any of their surveys and I am unable to get them to post any points to my account because I am unable to finish or even to get the attempt registered. They have emailed me and said they knew it was a problem but that is as far as it has gotten. If someone knows how to get around this would be very very much appreciated. Thanks

will someone please help me understand what is going on with this site and why I am having or if they are having this much trouble.

There is a thread on this further down the list in Rants and Raves. I had the same problem, and several people told me how to get rid of the stupid black bar.

Same problem. I typically use my keyboard to get around the bar, shift then the arrow keys. Don't care how I answer that question, just want it answered so I can move on.

First half a dozen times it happened I'd send an e-mail to support, I'd always get the same form letter back "We apologize and will credit your account with XX points, we've forwarded your complaint to the tech department and they will be fixing it ASAP"

Still have the problem, have just used the shift and arrow key trick to get around it and will continue to do so until they reformat their surveys.

I have tried all of that to no avail. I know that contacting and raising a b$@#% accomplishes absolutely nothing. They will not credit any points to my account nor will they even try to work with it. I have spent 15 or 20 extra minutes trying to work around that box to no avail. I might get beyond one or two questions but it always seems to hide one of the responses and nothing I can do about it. I have been a member of that site for several years now but I will not continue this way. Be easier for me to just not do anything for them.

HI,

I use it by minimizing the page to where I can see whats under the bar and then maximizing again, but you have to do it every question.

It just seems easier for them to correct the issue and stop all this nonsense, obviously they do not care what the respondents are saying.