Survey offering from Toluna

fiestyvermin

I just left the Toluna site. They had the audacity to offer me a survey that was 55min long for 2400 points. 2400 points for 55 min is so far beyond acceptable its crazy. who in their right mind would ever even attempt something like that. absolutely absurd and I feel totally insulted

I just left the toluna site. They had the audacity to offer me a survey that was 55min long for 2400 points. 2400 points for 55 min is so far beyond acceptable its crazy. who in their right mind would ever even attempt something like that. absolutely absurd and I feel totally insulted

I was doing Greenfield surveys when they sold out to Tolena and that is when they went down hill. It has been awhile, but if I remember right it takes like 60,000 points to cash out for $20? I might be wrong on that? So that survey they sent you would have been like less than $2.00? They have really loosed their mind! :lol:

I am also a member of Quick rewards and have done quite well with them. Toluna just keeps increasing the points for surveys. Yes 60k for 20 which means that for 50 minutes of my time would have been worthless. I mean I dont mind 50 min I do mind the points.