Opinion Square-how long to wait for a reply?

footfree

The last 2 surveys I have done with them haven't been credited to my account.So I emailed them telling them what has happened.I sent the email out on the 25 of June and I haven't received a reply.Since then they have sent me 2 more surveys.I did do one more survey and I didn't qualify but I was supposed to receive the bonus point,which never came.So now I have decided to stop doing them until I get my points. So how long does it usually take them to get back to you ?I have only been doing their survey's for a little while ,like 3 months and this has happened 2 other times.The first time it happened I cant remember how long it took for them to get back to me but the second time they got back pretty quickly.Has anyone else had problems like this with this company?Or am I just being targeted?Last time I wrote them about it I asked them if they didn't like me or what the problem is.If this is going to be a habit for them I'm quitting!I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with this crap!