Survey Spree by Opinion Place

fiestyvermin

I am wondering if any one else has tried this one? I have been a member for a few weeks now. The site shows that I have earned enough to cash out but the options they are showing me for cashing out are HORRENDOUS. 3 magazine offers at 10 dollars or I can donate the 10 dollars to charity. I wonder if any one else can tell me anything. I notice on their site they mention gift cards, amazon but they never show. I am not sure if it my amount earned not being high enough or exactly what it is. Thanks

I agree, I was part of Opinion Place and my points just disappeared when they became Survey Spree. I have $10.10 but all I can get are lousy magazines, and I have only gotten two surveys with them. I will be a little more patient and try to get to $15, and if they have anything at all I will try to cash out and bid them farwell. I can't figure out how to get the Amazon gift cards either.

Agree, this site sucks big eggs. I thought it might be decent, since it came from Opinion Place (which is seriously going down in my books). I did all the profiles, and with the profiles and "sign on bonus" I have $7. I still have $7. They have sent three, count them, three, surveys in three months. One for my teen (what, after 15 profiles, they haven't figured out there are no kids here?), one was closed, and the other was an immediate DQ.

When I first started looking at them, I noticed that the rewards were garbage until you got to $25. Then you could have Paypal. But, I doubt if anyone (certainly not me) will ever get there. They can keep their crappy magazines.

I am so glad I checked in with you all because I too was going to start doing their surveys since they belong to Opinion Place. Now I won't even bother because I get invites from them all the time.

I still get paid cash though Opinion Place, they pay through Pay Pal. So is their a different Opinion Place as well, like 2 different ones? Because I don't see any of those rewards you are all talking about and never had points, always been cash through pay pal?

Here is a link to the Opinion Place I go through:

https://www.opinionplace.com/start.adp?sesid=7y90h968

I think I need $15 to get out of this thing and I have like $10.10 so I will be there for a while. But as soon as I get $15 I am history. Very poor survey site.

TSP....no, they are one in the same. OP sent out invites to certain members about SurveySpree, but don't know what the qualifications are. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Finished with them as soon as I can, but may kiss what I've earned good-bye and quit because I don't receive that many invites. Don't remember when my last survey was.

Rosiesmom....I just went to SurveySpree and checked my account. It's at $6.65, and says that I need $3.35 to make the cash out threshold of $10, so you may want to check that out.

I also went to OP to see how much $ I have, and there isn't any place to check out what my balance is! What's going on???

TSP....no, they are one in the same. OP sent out invites to certain members about SurveySpree, but don't know what the qualifications are. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Finished with them as soon as I can, but may kiss what I've earned good-bye and quit because I don't receive that many invites. Don't remember when my last survey was.

Rosiesmom....I just went to SurveySpree and checked my account. It's at $6.65, and says that I need $3.35 to make the cash out threshold of $10, so you may want to check that out.

I also went to OP to see how much $ I have, and there isn't any place to check out what my balance is! What's going on???

Thank You Zeekers for the info! Was scratching my head wondering why people was getting different types of rewards, that explains it! :lol:

I think there are like 2 magazines, maybe 3 that you can get for $10. All useless ot me. I need $15. I may just give it up, I am not qualifying for any of their surveys. What a waste of my time!

I think there are like 2 magazines, maybe 3 that you can get for $10. All useless ot me. I need $15. I may just give it up, I am not qualifying for any of their surveys. What a waste of my time!

Deceptive. They state that at $10 you can start cashing out with hundreds of choices and they show Amazon and Paypal. However $10, $15, $20 are for worthless magazines. You need $25 for Paypal or Amazon which you are not told until you join. I have $5 for joining and nothing since. I am leery of surveys offering $5 to join, they get all your info and they have no intention of you reaching cashout. What is a reward worth if you can never collect it. I also am leery of survey companies that do not specify their rewards clearly and you need to join and sometimes accumulate points before you can access their rewards page. What are they hiding? Usually useless rewards. :x