Do you have a limit on Toluna incentives or surveys?

ana9018

Last year I began doing surveys with Toluna and I could click all the surveys I wanted and opened in a new window(without submit) , so for example I clicked on 10 surveys and I had 10 open tabs with the surveys,each tab with a different survey. I had no limit on how many survey could I click, but if I clicked on one survey of 30,000 points for example, then the "my surveys" page didn't let me do more surveys, that was last year. But this year since January 11. I can only click on 8 surveys a day, then the surveys page closes until the next day 7 or 8 pm EST Time. So, from those 8 surveys I can only classify like 3. Had anyone experienced the same limitation?

ha lucky you!

I am lucky to even qualify for one or two a day, and when I do qualify it's always the same old 'quota filled' nasty gram.

I loved Toluna until recently, I'm just not getting anywhere with them, cashed out twice quickly, now I can't get anywhere. I am honest, have only one account, and am more than willing to Skype with them to prove I am who I say I am!

well, glad you can do so many! what's your secret!? :mrgreen:

I quit because I could never qualify.

the same happens to me. They for example send me a survey, The first question is zip code, and the second question is my age. When I put my age I disqualify. Is supposed that I receibed survey according to my profile, so I don't know why I disqualify so many surveys this year. Last year all surveys websites were much better.

Also survey spot last year paid $1 for one survey, this year is $0.50.

I quit because I could never qualify.

the same happens to me. They for example send me a survey, The first question is zip code, and the second question is my age. When I put my age I disqualify. Is supposed that I receibed survey according to my profile, so I don't know why I disqualify so many surveys this year. Last year all surveys websites were much better.

Also survey spot last year paid $1 for one survey, this year is $0.50.

That's what I thought profiles were used for too, so why am I d'qued? It isn't because they reached the number of takers, it would tell you that the minute you click it on. I do believe that because of the economy more and more people are taking surveys which is hard on us and a survey sites dream come true. But at least with us we're all serious and giving honest answers and most of the others don't care, they'll click whatever answer they think it is the company wants, just for a fast buck.

I agree Zeekers -there are more people doing this for a fast buck and hurting the ones who actually enjoy doing surveys and giving honest answers.I'm just not willing to work for nothing.Got a chance to join a advisory group for Wendy's, I get to do them for sweepstakes only(yeah right like that's ever going to happen).Thing is is that I was on a Communispace group for Wendy's that paid $10 a month but now Wendy's has decided to go out on their own.If more companies start doing this we will all be out of work.That's why it's important for us to give honest answers(not that people don't on Commuinspace) and not to do surveys for free!

Footfree.....You're damn right you don't work for free, no one should and I get ticked when these sites expect soooo much from us but don't want to pay us shite! Don't tell me they cannot tell one surveyer who does from one who doesn't because they do.....look how they've tried to cheat so many of our comrades in here....computer glitches, d'qued after 20 minutes into a survey, etx. I'd think that they would appreciate us and reward us with better rewards, but no. They're wasting money on these fly-by-night get rich quick people and receiving bad data from them, so why not d'que them, pick someone that cares or enjoys it, is honest and give them more money? Seems pretty cut and dried to me. Tell you, between the lazy ones and the scam survey sites, we all get screwed in some way and it really doesn't have to be that way. Okay, off my soap box. LOL

I have found everyone in here to be straight shooters and are not doing surveys just for a quick buck or scammers. It's the ones who do not register with SP that are hurting us. Every now and then one will register & post immediately about a super great website that pays big money hoping that most of us if not all of us will click the link. They don't realize we're not as stupid as they may think. Administrator's really need to go after them when they come in here, we get enough headaches as is. :-)

Well, by all of us sticking together, posting, and ranking survey sites on SP look what happened to OTX. I HAVE TO BELEIVE that WE ALL accomplished what we set out to do. I do not receive anything from OTX, not even through another site, in fact its been a long time since I've heard anyone in hear mention OTX. We ran them into hiding I do believe! If I am wrong, then somebody let me know.....we stuck together as a team and that sent a huge message to OTX. I dig this group of people in here and have a lot of respect and glad to know all of them.