Opinionplace no surveys?

abagailb14

Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with Opinionplace, I was doing their surveys weekly and really liking them because they pay well for their surveys and very quickly but for about two months now whenever I try to do a survey it tells me that I do not qualify for any surveys at the time. Is anyone else having the same problem with them?

Yep, same thing. I noticed it start happening in November of last year. I joined in March of 2010, and was going happily along with a qualify every week, then every two weeks, then monthly or less. I had 29 last year (not a full year), and this year I have only done 8. Hell, half the time I forget about them, because you answer the same mindless questions every time, and never qualify. I go a week or better without even trying.

this happened to me on December 2010. I sent email to them and they told me that there was no problem, just that there weren't surveys for me at the moment. I deleted my account in December, only $2 in a week is not worth it. I can do $20 surveys in a day for others survey websites.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been experiecing the same thing not qualifying for their surveys either. I was excited at first thinking they were going to be like Pincone Research but alas the games slowly begin. I guess I shouldn't be surprised it was too good to last.