Clear Voice ridiculous survey incentive

abagailb14

Thought this was hilarious when I opened it so had to share :)

You have been invited to participate in a Movie Survey! Please be aware that the survey requires you to watch a 85 minute movie during the middle of the survey. It is advised that you watch the movie in one sitting. If you experience problems with this survey, please reference project #46188 when contacting us. First click "ENTER NOW" at right to receive an automatic entry into each of our daily, weekly, and monthly sweepstakes. Then after entering, you may begin your survey.

Please carefully read and answer each question. Your final reward status will be confirmed by our client.

RewardReward: $0.50

RewardSurvey Length : 75 minutes

They want to pay me .50 for 85 minutes of my time seriously??!! Needless to say this went straight to trash but made me chuckle :)

:evil: I unsubscribed from clearvoice after 1 year. A scam. I don't know if it still applies but you needed $10 to cash out and points began to be deleted after 1 year. I had not reached $10, could not cash out and points began to be deleted. They made $8 from me. I made zero. You would think if cashout not reached deletion of points should not apply. A scam. :evil:

• 1 month later...

OMG, now that is crazy as hell. To watch a 85 minute movie for .50 lol. I can't believe there nerve but you know something some desperate soul just might do it sadly.

That takes the cake and I mean the whole cake! (lmho) See, its stuff just like that that ticks me off. The economy stinks, people need money, so the companies are having a blast chewing us up and spitting us out. Well, you know what they say....every dog must have his day, and then he's got to pay and pay. They may be having fun now but let's see how long this all lasts. Once the economy turns around, these newbies will drop the survey taking and get jobs, and the pickings will be slim for these sites. How insulting...50 cents for an 85 minute survey/movie. Abigail's right, its hilarious...way past insult.