rewarded opinions

joroge2

I did 2 focus surveys for Rewarded Opinions.com I was promised 100 dollars each. Never recieved anything, will not answer e-mails. I'am really mad!!! those surveys took over 6 hours.

I did a focus group back nearer the start of the year with Rewarded Opinions. The group was fun and I was promised £20 for doing it. I did eventually get the points rewarded to my account, only after much emailing and complaining. I think it took nearly 3 months. I requested a cash out of £25 to Paypal back in mid May, and although they say it can take up to 6 weeks to pay out, I haven't received payment. I've emailed them about 10 times now and they've not replied once. I think the company is a scam and I doubt if I will see my money. I see they have a facebook page, where a lot of people are complaining about this very subject.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a problem as well. I redeemed points over 7 weeks -- but I have not been paid as yet.

I'd like gather all the users who have had a problem with Rewarded Opinions to do something more official -- legal action, perhaps.