Goodbye Survey World

majax79

I've officially deleted my accounts at all survey sites except for Pinecone & OO. I've moved on to GPT sites where surveys have been integrated, so there's not much point in me doing surveys anymore. Besides that, I don't have the time nor the financial need to do them anymore.

I'm officially leaving Survey Police as I don't have anything more to contribute here. I'll miss the few old timers. Some of which are still around. To those noobs, good luck in the survey world. Hopefully either surveys will improve or the economy. I'd prefer the latter.

Take care everyone :D

Majax......Sorry to see you leave, you will be missed. Good luck to you in all your ventures. Stop back now and then to let us know how you're doing, or just to say hi. It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for all your help. Take care.

Sorry to see you go, but I am happy to hear that you are doing better financially.Just cause you are only doing 2 survey sites doesn't mean you cant say hi every once in,you will always be welcomed to drop by .I will miss your post.I have always enjoyed reading them,hope all your endeavors work out for you!