Synovate and mail rewards

fiestyvermin

I cashed out with synovate my last 5000 points. When I did I was not paying attention to the address they have on file and hit submit before I noticed it. They have everything correct zip code mailing city but they have me down as New York. I belong to 1o or 12 sites and never have I seen my state listed as New York. I have no clue where that has come from or why but I am done with this site. to many problems and their rewards are paltry.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update this situation I got a email from Synovate regarding my cash out:

We received your inquiry and have looked into your check's status. It is confirmed as pending, which means we're still in the process of creating and mailing it to you. Please allow 4-6 weeks after redemption to receive your check.

Now to show what I originally asked them:

I have asked this but never got a response to my email so I will try again. I noticed after hitting the cash out button with Synovate that everything was right except the state. My zip code, street address, and the name. For some reason your site is listing my state as New York. I have never in my life put down New York on any survey panel and have no clue as to how you all have it that way. I belong to 3 or 4 panels and this is the first time this has happend. I need this corrected so that my check can arrive.

Now all they tell me is that my request is pending and absolutely no mention at all of why or how they have the state listed wrong. I was not very happy in my reply. To totally and completely disregard everything about changing the state and to just list the check as pending I am not even sure what words describe this.