Nielsen Digital Voice

alohagirl

Has anyone had experience with Nielsen Digital Voice panel? I've been taking surveys with them for awhile and today I rcvd a letter from them letting me know I won a $100 prize in their Nielsen Digital Voice $10,000 Sweepstakes. I need to fill out their Affidavit Of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release form, give my Social Security Number-for tax reporting purposes, and have the form notarized before receiving my prize. While I'm excited to be a winner I'm hesitant to give my SSN and just wanted to be sure this is legtimate. I checked the Better Business Bureau site and their company isn't listed with them. Anyone have any information on them?

alohagirl...survey police did not have them on verified or verifed survey companies. however, i checked annika's website and they are listed as legitimate, google search verifies that NDV is a member of the Nielsen Home Scan company, and I know they are legitimate. NDV is a sweepstakes entry only and do not pay/reward points for each survey completed.

zeekers, Thank you so much for the reply. I checked Annika's too and I got some good info there. I was quite surprised when I rcvd the letter from Nielsen Digital Voice letting me know that I won $100 and just wanted to do my homework before I sent in the affidavit. I appreciate your taking the time to help me out! Mahalo! :D

alohagirl...Glad I could help. I won't do surveys for sweepstakes because I'm not lucky like that. :-) Plus, it's working for free and I feel I should be paid for my time, however some people win those all the time, so to them I say go for it. (lol)