JDPower Panel

rossaroni

Has anyone heard of JDPower Panel? It's by J.D. Power and Associates. They cash you out at $25 and each survey I have taken so far and qualified for(although many I have not qualified for) has been atleast $1, sometimes $3 or $4. They reward in AGC and Paypal and a few other online retailers.

http://www.jdpowerpanel.com

I was wondering if anyone knows if they pay out promptly? Or do points accumulate in the "pending rewards" category for awhile?

I just joined so we'll see how it goes. I'm up to $7.25 but I see they use the same format as surveyhead and i.think panel so I assume that it will take them a long time to credit the money just like surveyhead does. I can't say for sure though since I just joined the panel. Have to wait and see. I hope they credit in a timely manner but we'll see. Anyone else have any experience with this panel? I had never heard of it until this post.

I had heard about this panel before but never visited. I went to the website and I see is same as surveyhead, from United sample. They have a lot of panels, and this is another scam.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, seems like it's not going to be very good. The very first survey I did was for $3.25 and completed all the way to the end of the survey and then got some kind of error. I sent an e-mail and got the form letter that errors happen and they can't tell who's end it was on, blah, blah, blah. I sent an email back saying I don't really care who's end it was on and I want my money. Got another form e-mail basically saying that I should keep taking surveys, sorry you got screwed out of your money but we aren't going to do anything about it, blah, blah, blah. I sent another email saying that whoever works there wouldn't like it if she worked 40 hours and the company decided there was an error and just decided not to pay her. Haven't gotten any answer to that e-mail. I assume that if you take this panel with a grain of salt and don't mind getting no comp if there's an error, that you probably could make money with them. If you're willing to take that chance, anyway. Any one else have any experience with this panel?

Yep, seems like it's not going to be very good. The very first survey I did was for $3.25 and completed all the way to the end of the survey and then got some kind of error. I sent an e-mail and got the form letter that errors happen and they can't tell who's end it was on, blah, blah, blah. I sent an email back saying I don't really care who's end it was on and I want my money. Got another form e-mail basically saying that I should keep taking surveys, sorry you got screwed out of your money but we aren't going to do anything about it, blah, blah, blah. I sent another email saying that whoever works there wouldn't like it if she worked 40 hours and the company decided there was an error and just decided not to pay her. Haven't gotten any answer to that e-mail. I assume that if you take this panel with a grain of salt and don't mind getting no comp if there's an error, that you probably could make money with them. If you're willing to take that chance, anyway. Any one else have any experience with this panel?

I'm afraid when I go the panels from United Sample as JDPowerPanel and I see some surveys as "invalid". This is what they do: When you subscribe to the panel you begin doing surveys...and you feel excited you are doing like $5-10 in surveys in just 1 hour. And you feel excited when you see like 50 surveys opportunities in the dashboard. You want to come everyday and to take surveys and try until you qualify...Then you need to wait after they put "earned in your surveys". You see like in 2 weeks some surveys "earned", and you contine taking surveys and more surveys.... But they put "invalid" and they do not pay some of the surveys you take, just because they don't want to pay you, and they do this to all the members they have in more than 15 different panels from the same company...thats a lot of money everyday doing this. So, the next is when you get 6 surveys as invalid, they put your cashout "rejected" and they cancel your account and you lose more than $50 in pending surveys and more than $15 in earned surveys, and they get your money. So you worked to them free and they enjoy the money you won, to create more and more panels to continue ripping off money to more and more people... I wish someone put a virus and hacker their system or the law do something to this company...but thats difficult, they are doing this and they "are not violating rules".

I am so so glad I am reading these comments because I know I will not even waste my time joining. I am so done with the games some of these survey companies want to play. The error thing really pisses me off after you have spent all that time completing the survey then to get that message. Surveyspot was notorious for this game. They make millions off this market research and put us through hell trying to collect the money we have rightfully earned. Thank you all for your honesty.