OO and instant win

fiestyvermin

Today I tried the old OO instant win game only to find out after I won that the amount had been changed from 50 dollars to 1 dollar. I emailed them promptly only to find out that the 50 dollars is no longer available and even with the old rewards it is only a dollar. Now if that is the case why even try the old rewards. What is their point of saying old rewards if the amounts are not the same. A total and complete waste. OO still pays faster than most and the offers are at least in dollars but I feel cheated.

Fiestyvermin.....Ah man, that stinks, I'd feel cheated too. Smart move on your part to double check to make sure so you could bring it to their attention, even though the outcome sucked. I actually did that game tonight and won 20 pts, the first time in 4 years. These companies just confuse me. Wonder how happy they'll be when all the honest surveyers stop surveying? They wil reap what they sow one day.

yeah i really felt cheated. I wouldnt feel bad about the 20 or not near as bad but for a buck what the hell is that LOL, I mean what kind of a win or even why try for a buck??? OO has really changed its format and I am close to being done with this company. They have gone so far downhill over the years. Shrugs oh well life goes on.

Fiesty.....To tell the truth I think I'll probably be pretty close behind you too. I agree they have gone downhill and fast. I can't remember when I have been able to cash out. I did pretty well in the beginning, now I hardly get invites, when I do I very rarely qualify. These companies sure know how make a person walk away really well, instead of focusing on what they can do better to keep the good surveyers they have. Isn't it funny how great they are starting out and how rapidly they fall from grace? If I had some of their track records I'd been in hell a long time ago. (lol)