American Consumer Opinion

tommydee

They would seem to be to me. The surveys are few and far between (I have received 18 so far this year, and qualified for 7). The compensation is reasonable, and they pay through Paypal quickly (within a week, which is quickly for the survey world these days).

I was a member of ACOP for 2 or 3 years, while I did get surveys they were few and far between. I did not qualify for a bunch, but they did pay and fast. I recently closed because they kept making it harder and harder to qualify. I made maybe 150 over that time give or take.

Thanks so much to both of you. It just seems that you have to "take a survey" to "get a survey" then you do not know what you will receive until "after" the survey????????

This is the response I got when inquiring about the surveys...

Dear Member:

Just by responding to a survey email, you enter yourself into the monthly sweepstakes of $10,000 in cash awards. Winners of this drawing will receive a check in the their account within four weeks.

Last year alone, panel members received $2.9 million in cash awards! Each time you answer the screening questions, regardless of whether you qualify for the survey or not, you are entered into the monthly drawing.

In order to qualify for the cash incentive, you must first answer the screening questions. Then, if based on your answers to the screening questions, you are selected to participate in the complete survey; you will receive a cash incentive ranging from $2.00-$50.00. Each survey pays a different monetary amount, which is clearly stated at the end of the survey.

This is bizarre...now I just got another email...guess they are all just bot email responses

Dear Member:

As a panel member, you could receive/participate in as many as 6 to 10 surveys a year. The survey emails will come from American Consumer Opinion ®

([email protected]).

Your email is randomly selected; therefore we cannot tell you for certain when you will be emailed a survey. The information you provided when registering is also sometimes used to determine the kind of survey you would be qualified for (income, occupation, Internet speed, etc.).

Whenever you complete a screener (a few screening questions), your name is automatically entered into a monthly drawing of $10,000 in cash awards.

When you complete the screening questions and qualify for and complete the follow-up survey (the questionnaire), you will receive an incentive check ranging from $2 to $50, depending on the length of the survey.

Strange indeed. This is the way it really happens: They send the "screener", and if you qualify, you do the survey right away. It always states what the incentive is before you begin the screener. They do not just "send a check." The minimum is $10, and you have to wait for things to be credited (pending for a bit). If I ever got a $50 survey from them, I would be doing the happy dance. They are usually $2-3.

They are very much legit. I've been with them since 2007. I receive survey invitations weekly from them. They send your money via PayPal quickly. I've done a few focus groups for them over that past several years for $160 and $175 as well. As you continue to be a member, you will get more and more survey invitations.

Their legit but it takes forever to get enough money in your account to cash out.Plus then you have to wait for them to get it to you.Don't get me wrong I like them, it just takes forever to earn any money.