Screwed by Global test

fiestyvermin

I have been doing surveys for several years now and just had a unique experience. I was taking a 60 point survey with GTM and just as I finished and clicked next to have the points credited to my account I am told that I had already completed this survey. 60 points is huge to lose and I am not very happy. I am going to email GTM and complain but that will offer zero help.

My problem is not about being DQed its about getting to the very end to be DQed. Obviously if I had completed this survey the survey knew that before I even started so why wait till the very end? The obvious thing is that I am getting kissed.

ok I contacted GTM and they actually credited the 60 points to my account. I was totally surprised and very taken aback by that. I did complete the survey but normally once DQ occurs they never credit the account.

That happened to me today where I did a survey and when I was done it didn't give me the credit.However I had previously taken this survey with another company so I figured this is why they decided at the end not to give me the points.Which in all fairness and reality I guess I deserved what I got.I didn't complain but I would have if I had never taken it before.Hope this isn't going to be a recurring thing!

Yikes guys! I've never encountered the same survey from 2 different sites. That doesn't even make sense to me.....that's all on the survey site's client I would think. Kind of like double dipping. So if they can double dip then I say footfree can double dip. All's fair in love and war....I mean taking surveys and war. LOL I need a mental health day I think. :-)

My problem is not about being DQed its about getting to the very end to be DQed. Obviously if I had completed this survey the survey knew that before I even started so why wait till the very end? The obvious thing is that I am getting kissed.

happens to me quite too often.

I am just glad that GTM credited the 60 to my account without any question. Most of the surveys I get from them are the 35-40 but for them to do that with 60 is HUGE. Helps my opinion of them a whole bunch.

fiesty....yeah, I'm glad you got your pts that was way too many to lose. Possible good ranking on SP's Ranking page? :-) If we crab, I guess we need to also give them credit when they're good. Kinda like raising kids isn't it? lol