OO RAGE

Derek

Second time this week I got a 15 minute survey from Opinion Outpost that I got disqualified at the very end of the survey(after 15+ minutes).At the end of the survey i was asked to join another survey panel that doesnt offer any real rewards,after I clicked the "No" button for joining the new panel i get kicked out of the survey(I also didn't get to use the slot machine or instant win because it got bugged out).

Second time just this week that this has happened from OO.

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I had the same thing happen with global test market or real close to it. After 25 min on a 60 point survey just as I hit the submit button I get, "You have already taken this survey so no points will be credited to your account." Frustrating as hell and they wonder why so many dishonest people attempt. Its a crazy world lol

Same here and it is such bs--DEFINITELY complain to them...You know they and survey spot are one in the same now...I did not realize until last week.

I would also like to add that not qualifying for a survey gives you nothing at all now(no slot machine,instant win etc).

I dunno whats goin on with them lately,they have been sucking.

Hold the horses!! Did I read right....OO (opinion outpost) and survey spot are one in the same???? Somebody please tell me this isn't true. Need to know at anyone's earliest convenience. Hate survey spot, started banning them 4 months after I first started doing surveys. Will not do business with any group that has anything to do with survey spot. Thanks!

surveyspot is still here in the us...just cashed out a few minutes ago...but they are all merging it seems..hard to tell what is what...used to love lightspeed now it is mysurvey which is awful

I think I got a chance to do Opinion World surveys but I never qualify,aren't they mostly business surveys?I usually trash their surveys .For some reason they have always rubbed me the wrong way!

Well I know survey sampling is total shite, they slammed me with so many little stupid stuff I couldn't see straight. Time to check my coffers, cash out if I can and ride off into the sunset. Another survey site bites the dust.