Inbox dollars and their videos help

fiestyvermin

Does anyone else try and watch the videos with Inbox? I get anywhere from 5-10 videos a day and they are pretty easy to do. My complaint is that a lot of times usually about the 4th video I try to watch in a row the numbers they require me to put in do not show up. I only see one number and I will end up watching the video 3 or 4 times in a row before it finally shows me the 2nd number. Anyone else have this problem o?

Hi there,

i also watch the videos and get maybe 4 or 5. I have not had any problems seeing the numbers. I think you mentioned that you get almost 10? Maybe you should write to in box and let them know the problem but again the one time i had a small problem seeing the number it was because i had the screen too high up and the numbers were showing up where i couldnt see them but if this is happening with you alot then i would say write to them and let them know.Good luck. :o

• 1 month later...
Does anyone else try and watch the videos with Inbox? I get anywhere from 5-10 videos a day and they are pretty easy to do. My complaint is that a lot of times usually about the 4th video I try to watch in a row the numbers they require me to put in do not show up. I only see one number and I will end up watching the video 3 or 4 times in a row before it finally shows me the 2nd number. Anyone else have this problem o?

No problems here. Some days, no videos, today was 2..most was 5. Two or three cents but guess every bit helps. Gold member so get referral bonus every once in awhile.