OO ENDING SURVEYS

fiestyvermin

Today I had 5 Surveys listed on OO that on 2 of those I was brought directly back to the OO screen that shows the available surveys with absolutely no mention of anything else. What the hell are they pulling now? I was not told the survey was closed given no indication that the survey had ended. Nothing just taken back to the survey page with no other information. I have no idea what that is about. I emailed them on the first one but not wasting my time on the other as the question was already asked.

Morning Fiestyvermin! That sure is odd and doesn't make any sense at all.

I was on their website this morning too and had a whole list of surveys I wasn't aware of, and one that's been on there since April (?) what's up with that one, one that I supposedly started in May (?) and when I clicked it on the screen said I had already completed it (not to my knowledge I didn't,) qualified for one and finished; did not get the slot machine (guess its permanently removed,) and the rest I said to hell with.

I'm hoping it's just a problem with their website, and not another dark omen of things yet to come. This kind of shite just wears me out; it's not even time for lunch and I already wanna kill somebody. LOL

I know it's not your computer and I know it's not my computer. We should check back late afternoon and see if anything has changed. Maybe I'll just cancel....it isn't like I make a whole lot or get a ton of surveys from them. I'll let you know what happens on my end. Have a good day. BTW.....that is such a cool on screen name. :-)

I figured it wasnt but had to ask. I emailed them not that it will account for much. I have told them 8 or 10 times that I have lost spins or spins were not credited all to no avail. I know last year I made close to 750, 100 of that was the instant win game. I am below but still up to 540 give or take. Not bad but the thing is that is cash and its hard to argue about cash.

Today I had 5 surveys listed on OO that on 2 of those I was brought directly back to the OO screen that shows the available surveys with absolutely no mention of anything else. What the hell are they pulling now? I was not told the survey was closed given no indication that the survey had ended. Nothing just taken back to the survey page with no other information. I have no idea what that is about. I emailed them on the first one but not wasting my time on the other as the question was already asked.

It happened to me today.Of the 4 surveys I did I only qualified for one and it didn't take me to the spin game.The other three did exactly what yours did.I was wondering if this was a screw up on their end or if the company who ask for the survey pays extra for us to take the spin and they opted out?Not like I ever win anything with that stupid spin game.What I'm really happy about is they have put a silencer on it.Damn thing was really annoying to say the least!

OO has dropped so far down hill and they keep getting worse and worse. I know today My son tried to do a survey and right in the middle over half way through he is taken back to OO with no mention of anything. I emailed them and let them know what happened to no avail. I was informed that the survey was closed and no longer taking responses. If that is the case why did he even get to start? At least it didnt wait till the end to say that. Shrugs it keeps getting harder and harder.

I have not qualified for one since the beginning of June .Lately its been survey closed and its only being in my email like 2 minutes .I am like 1.70 away from cashing out and I guess they know it .Cause I am gonna cash out and quit them .They used to be so good and now they are crummy.

I was able to cash out today for 30, which makes the 2nd time this month. So for the month I made like 55. I have done a lot better and their surveys do fill fast. Usually what I try and do is not wait for the email invites I find that by checking their site 3 or 4 times a day when i have a break that I can catch 2 or 3 that are not full or at least 1. Try it and hope it works for ya.

Wow, you folks are talking about amounts that I could never hope to get, even from OO. I get maybe one a week, sometimes only one every two weeks if that. It takes me forever to get to the $20 cashout. I am not getting the spin thing either. I got like a dollar from it once, and that has been it. Most of the time, it never comes up. I am not complaining though, I am lucky to get what I get.

• 1 month later...
I have not qualified for one since the beginning of June .Lately its been survey closed and its only being in my email like 2 minutes .I am like 1.70 away from cashing out and I guess they know it .Cause I am gonna cash out and quit them .They used to be so good and now they are crummy.

OO is another one who has partnered up with SSI, and it is called Dynamix worth 10 pts and does not direct back to OO. I mean, how many names are these sites gonna come up with and why?

Multiple times with OO affiliates survey just stops, cannot proceed, survey just dies, no closing message from survey co informing you that you have not qualified. If referred back to your available survey page open surveys are OTX or ssi. Waste if time, poor policy. A shame, OO Opinion Outpost used to be one of the best but no longer.

OO used to be among some of the best survey companies out there. Once they started joining forces with SSI that was the beginning of the end. And sure enough, they raised their payout threshold, lowered the points on some of their surveys, and seemed to become even more difficult to deal with. I decided to throw in the towel and closed my account. I don't regret it and I am not waiting for the day that they may or may not get better. So..... Another day, another rant. No big loss! :mrgreen:

I don't know that I would have quit OO so fast. When I finish a survey, I get another one most of the time (Dynamix, 10 points) but they keep going and going, sometimes 4 in a row. The thing is, you don't get them in your email so it's a nice surprise. I don't get as many invitations as I used to get but from one, I wind up getting 3 or 4 in a row. This is one of my favorite companies. I know it's only a dollar for Dynamix but $4 every day adds up.

OO joined with surveyspot? Oh god i remember OO.I havent done there surveys since Match. I didnt know that. I just re-signed up the other day with OO so will c how I do. I know I did get 10pts to start with whitch I dont remember doing when I first signed up.

I had 16, that's right 16 possible surveys from them today, and I didn't qualify for any of them. And I only got the spin thing 3 times, didn't win anything on that. Hate to say it but when I can cash out, I may just say good bye to these guys too.