Not receiving Pinecone PT's

abagailb14

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue- for a couple months now it seems that everytime I complete a Pinecone survey that has a PT I will never receive the item to test. I used to always receive something from them everytime the survey I completed included a PT, think it's strange that I suddenly stopped being picked.. I can't complain too much though, they still are the fastest and most reliably paying survey company.

Never had that consistent an experience with the PT ones. I get about 2-3 PT ones a month and say I will test each one. I'm lucky to see 2-3 test items a year.

No I don't get very many from them .Maybe one one month then nothing for at least 3 to 6 months.Most pt's have slowed down along with the economy.Any pt's you get I would feel lucky if I were you!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't really experiecned that either. Like you said they still pay the best with no games or errors with their surveys. You may not make a lot of money but you always get the money promised. I just wish I could get more from them.

• 1 month later...

I have only gotten a couple of PT's from them in the two years I have been with them. I don't assume I am going to get anything fromt hem on the product, so when I do receive something, it is a nice surprise. Not sure how you can get any more invites from them. I get at least one a month from them and I don't mind it at all because they pay right away. No waiting to hit a certain dollar amount to cash out.

Received only 1 PT from Pinecone. $3 for the initial survey and then $3 for the product review. Compare this to synovate where I did a comparable survey received $1or less and then nothing for the product test. I guess they felt the product was enough of a reward, but with Pinecone I received the product plus the additional $3. Wish I would receive more PT's from Pinecone. If at the end of the survey I am asked if I would review the product I always answer yes. It would be my pleasure.