Valued Opinion Question

fiestyvermin

I have completed 2 surveys one today and one yesterday that said my balance would be credited in a short amount of time. Neither one of those have credited and I am wondering if anybody else has noticed this from them. I enjoy their surveys but I cant stand being told that something should credit in a few minutes and come to find out that doesnt happen at all or 3 or 4 weeks later. Input?

I was looking at my reward history to see what has been paid and noticed something very intriguing. I am shown a automotive study 49119958 the amount 9.75. I am certain that is not the survey paying amount because VO never offers those kind of rewards. I know right beneath that I have a 2 which seems correct. Who knows what they are showing but its confusing lol

Not sure if this is going to help or not, but I have one that has been pending for a week or so. It was for $1.50, and I have no doubt that they will credit me for it, I just have to be patient. I used to think it was an immediate credit, but I have learned like you, that it isn't an automatic thing. I'd say just give them a little longer and then check again. I check once every 30 days or so.