Harris Poll-is changing their web site

footfree

It is now closed so they can to upgrade their rewards or change them.There's no way I would believe that they'll be upgraded.They said to check back August 4th to see the new site.Lord help us all!!!!!!!!!!Like they werent bad enough to begin with.

joopjk, it's not their survey website per se that is changing, it's the hipoints redemption website. I noticed it yesterday when I went to see if they credited me with a 100 point survey I did over a week ago (I had emailed them and received a reply that "rest assured" I would be credited in due time.

It always makes me nervous when sites change like this. I had just about earned enough points for a $35 gift card too.And usually it takes longer to do the "upgrade" (ha ha) than they post. Oh well, nothing much I can do about it except to wait.

It is now closed so they can to upgrade their rewards or change them.There's no way I would believe that they'll be upgraded.They said to check back August 4th to see the new site.Lord help us all!!!!!!!!!!Like they werent bad enough to begin with.

Up date so they changed the reopening date now it's the 9th instead of the 4th of August.