Surveyspree by Opinion Place= HORRIBLE!!!

rosiesmom

I cashed out once when the were Opinion Place and then they became Surveyspree and it went downhill fast. I have had $10.05 in my account for a long time and there is still $1.45 of it pending. Well, there was until just a few minutes ago when I just gave them the boot. Nothing from Opinion Place transferred over and so I started with nothing, which I didn't think was fair. They want all this info on me and they send me surveys that have nothing to do with me or anmy info I gave them. Did I say I worked for a biomedical firm? Nope! So of course I didn't qualify for the survey. I got one survey to do about every 3 weeks, nothing that I could ever cash out for. AND, at $10, you don't get anything except some lousy magazines. They weren't even good ones!! Thanks, I needed to vent. I don't do that too often!

I am sorry to hear that, as I have 18.65 in my account and nine dollars showing as pending and the ones that are pending have been there for over three months. I guess the goal is to get free surveys. It is really disappointing because Opinion place use to be so reliable

I never signed up with Survey Spree but I am a member of Opinion Place and they have always paid on time.They pay to my Pay Pal account about 3 weeks after taking their survey,with a non-pending account .Sounds like Survey Spree is like Survey head so thanks for the heads up I dont want to do business with a company like that.

I can't even log into Opinion Place, they took all my points away and I was told to sign up with Surveyspree as they would not be doing business as Opinion Place anymore. So I am at a loss with all of this. I was told that I would no longer have points with them and they didn't roll over to the new company. Too bad, but at least I won't be wasting my time with either one any longer. Watch these two guys!