E rewards

nj07208

Their rewards are terrible. I emailed them after the Borders closing to see if they were going to add a replacement and they never responded. I guess I'm going to cancel my account because I have a good deal of reward money and nothing to spend it on. Does anyone have any advice? I have cashed out $10 for the Blockbuster rentals and the $10 off of $25 coupon from JC Penney is a waste because JCP does that promotion almost every month now and you don't need a coupon!

I was thinking about the hotel points but was worried that I would end up with a less than favorable room since I didn't actually earn the points by staying at the hotel. Has anyone ever got a free room strictly from e-rewards?

I'm actually lucky with e-rewards. I was able to have mine turned into money for my u-promise account. I think you had to have gotten an invite directly from u-promise though. I feel like I'm making out good though because my rewards from them can be turned into cash and wihdrawn from my upromise account. I think their rewards are crappy though. It's a shame they don't get better rewards because I really like their surveys and the customer service is good. I bet more people would join and stay if they offered gift cards for amazon, target or wal mart. You should all send them e-mails suggesting that. Maybe if they get a bunch of e-mails they will add rewards. Wishful thinking, right? :lol:

I'm actually lucky with e-rewards. I was able to have mine turned into money for my u-promise account. I think you had to have gotten an invite directly from u-promise though. I feel like I'm making out good though because my rewards from them can be turned into cash and wihdrawn from my upromise account. I think their rewards are crappy though. It's a shame they don't get better rewards because I really like their surveys and the customer service is good. I bet more people would join and stay if they offered gift cards for amazon, target or wal mart. You should all send them e-mails suggesting that. Maybe if they get a bunch of e-mails they will add rewards. Wishful thinking, right? :lol:

I actually receive GC from E-rewards.Like Macy's,Target and now Blockbuster video rental.I think the reason I get these offers is that I'm on a panel with Gongo's and the people were complaining about the lack of good rewards so they added them on to appease the company we were doing the surveys for.No proof just a theory.It has been discussed here before how some people receive certain rewards while others don't.Do I think it's fair ?No!I have known people to complain to e-rewards about it and nothing came of it.Maybe if more people complained they would ,who knows.

Thanks to all for replying. I actually like the site so I'm going to stick with it and hope they add on some great rewards. If it gets close to points expiration time, I'll cash out for hotel points.

Keep an eye out too. A lot of times when you get close to point expiration they will send an e-mail saying they will roll your points over for another year. I never get to my cash out before my exp date but i try to take every survey they send me, so they roll my points over. Thank goodness too cause i'd be mad if i lost them all.

I am trying for the hotel points also since they have nothing else in which I am interested in at all .I wish they would offer gift cards or money ,but nope I write them but they never respond .I am just trying to reach the cash out level but its been so slow lately.

Hey guys, what other rewards do they have? Do I need a referral, and if so, would someone have a spare one laying around to throw my way? :-) Thanks!

I got in by invitation from Pizza Hut . You have to be invited by a place to get into this one .

They don't have as many things as they did when I first joined them .

They offer Hilton rewards ,lots and lots of airline miles ,Pizza Hut and Blockbuster express is all I have on my list .

Others have different lists

Thanks Lurkergirl. I don't have anywhere to fly to which means no need for a hotel, don't need Blockbuster, so I guess it wouldn't be worth it for me even if I were to receive an invite from a merchant. Thanks for letting me know.