Moola.com - No Longer Worth It

Eddie

There was a website with games you could make a small amount of money from. It had a spin-to-win wheel which paid a couple of cents, and a card hame called hi-lo, and some other games. The cashout was $10, IIRC.

Can anyone recall this website?

Thanks.

A friend reminded me of the name of the website, it is moola.com.

It seems to have changed a bit from the few years ago I was on it - the earning potential doesn't seem as high.

ETA: if anyone would like a membership invite, please PM me, as this is one of those sites that let you make more money the larger your network is. Thanks!

Bon jour Eddie! Can you give me a few more details? Is it all games? I'm not into online games or playing live online, that's not my area of competitiveness, plus i suck at games. (lol) Thanks!

Bon jour Eddie! Can you give me a few more details? Is it all games? I'm not into online games or playing live online, that's not my area of competitiveness, plus i suck at games. (lol) Thanks!

Hi Zeekers,

I'd be glad to share anything I know.

There is NO money of yours required to put into this website. It's mostly games & stuff that you could do while you were watching TV, etc.

There are only a couple of games (really easy ones), and you can earn money for watching short commerical. If you get peopl to join under their name, then you get those points as well.

PLMK if you'd like me to send you an invite - though no invite is required, it would just help build up my network.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

Eddie...Thanks for the info and yes I would be more than happy to use your referral to help build your network. I'm used to just plain surveys and in-home product testings so far, until Nicole got me addicted to that silly super button! LOL Short videos I can handle, unsure of the games, probably because I stink at it. LOL I'll check it out and if I decide to hop aboard, I'll have you give me a referral, sound okay to you?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a PSA since I made mention of Moola. I would not recommend anyone invest their time in this website, it is essentially dead. There are very few people logged on at any given time, and without players it's imposiible to have any earnings.

The site is only usable if you happen to enjoy their games, not for any financial gain.