Survey Spot

Mc752

Has anyone heard of Survey Spot? I received an email from them, but when I click on the link it takes me to a "page not found" error. I'm thinking not very professional or even legitimate at this point unless someone else has dealt with them and can provide some insight. Thanks.

You can join this panel but you need to pay a lot of attention when you are in the pre-surveys page. If you click wrong you get banned and they will close your account , you will lose your money and they never would re activate.

I receive about 8-10 Survey Spot survey invitations each day -- which annoys me since they are all for sweepstakes. And, I don't do surveys for sweeps. Ain't happening.

I quit SurveySpot almost 2 years ago. They used to literally be the best site to join. Not only did they pay pretty well, I got to do a lot of product testing, which I loved. I was hoping they would change but it doesn't seem like they have. I give up the sites that pay with sweepstakes entries. Such a waste of time.

Do not even waste your time with surveyspot. They are the absolute worst to do surveys for. I stopped three years ago. I use to enjoy doing survyes for them because there were no points to buiild up to. Some of the surveys were for $5.00, $10.00 and my best a $20.00 football survey. Then came all the errors and having completed the survey only for them to tell you didn't qualify after submitting all of your responses. It became a big joke so I stopped, now I see you have to get a certain number of points or even worst a sweepstakes chance to win money.

Do not even waste your time with surveyspot. They are the absolute worst to do surveys for. I stopped three years ago. I use to enjoy doing survyes for them because there were no points to buiild up to. Some of the surveys were for $5.00, $10.00 and my best a $20.00 football survey. Then came all the errors and having completed the survey only for them to tell you didn't qualify after submitting all of your responses. It became a big joke so I stopped, now I see you have to get a certain number of points or even worst a sweepstakes chance to win money.

Couldn't agree with you more. I unsubscribed when they started with sweeps. The idea was to do sweeps and eventually you will get a paid survey. In other words work for free. Fuggedaboutit. I unsubscribed.