MYVIEW rewards total

fiestyvermin

Since Oct of 2010 I have earned 644,000 with myview. I consider that HUGE. It is one of my best paying sites and I never have a problem getting the rewards I want. Almost 500 dollars in visa and amazon, which for a survey site is pretty good. The thing I like best about them is there is no waiting when a survey is completed the points credit immediately.

I began with them and they put me in their "blacklist" without reason when I had 33,000 points, only 2000 points to cash out. They are a scam. I hate them.

I Have never had a problem with them as the over 600k points speaks. Even at 125 points keep trying. Sometimes the surveys might be full. I know that checking their site periodically works best for me. Just my experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I've given up on this one, they've just worn me completely out. :-) Managed to make one payout, can't remember, maybe a couple months ago....but it took me forever to get there. All they would give me are these long, long, long surveys....not worth my time.

We are all going to have sites that are super for one and lousy for others, just the nature of the beast. I do think our demographics have a lot to do with it, so just because MYVIEW hasn't worked out for me, it has for "the fiestyvermin" so that's good. :-) Kuddos to you fiestyvermin!

I agree. I find I can usually get 66k in about a month give or take. I love that the points are rewarded immediately rather than waiting 3 or 4 weeks.