letter to MYPOINTS

fiestyvermin

I just finished typing out a letter to mypoints member services about all the emails they keep sending me for zero points. If everyone will start sending these kinds of emails to them maybe they will do better in rewarding us for our time.

Here is the email I wrote:

I keep getting emails lacking in free points. I find that continually I am being asked to complete offers with zero reward for the time I put in. I keep getting a insurance offer that tells me to click for 5 points. After getting to that website I am told that the offer can only be completed once. If an offer can only be done one time and you keep sending me the offer WHY? I mean if you know that I have already completed the offer and you say my account is only credited one time, WHY RESEND THE OFFER?

Today I had a offer for 50 points from reward TV. No points for clicking no incentive for me to read the email its almost like SPAM.

I have been a member since 2000 and in that time I have earned 59k points. But I am tired of getting offers that do not want to reward me for the time I have to put into them. I am posting this with survey police, facebook, and Twitter. So that maybe all the people that are not getting rewarded for the time spent in using your emails can and will start giving more feedback. Maybe that way mypoints might see what they are losing.

Mark Waldee